| © 2005 Klibansky Designs|
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) University New South Wales (1976)
- Institution of Engineers, Australia - MIE (Aust) since 1980.
- Chartered Professional Engineer No: 88057.
- The Australasian Railway Association (ARA) - Executive Committee Board Member in 2000, 2001 and 2002.
- Member of Civil Infrastructure Advisory Group (CIAG) for Industry Codes of Practice for Defined Mainline Interstate Network for AROU.
- Rail Track Association Australia (RTAA) - Vice President since 2000. Secretary & Treasurer - 2002 to 2005. Awarded Life Membership in 2011.
- Rail Track Association Australia - RailCorp Industry Field Day Committees since 2006.
- Permanent Way Institution, NSW Section - Fellow, (Membership Secretary 1995 to 2007 and Private Industry Judge for the Platelaying Award, 1995 to 2002).
- Permanent Way Institution, NSW Section - Awarded Life Membership in 2005.
- Permanent Way Institution, Queensland and South Australia Sections Member since 2002.
- Railway Technical Society of Australia (RTSA) - Previous NSW Committee Member (PWI and RTAA Representative).
- AusRAIL Organising and Technical Committee Member since 2003.
- Institute of Quarrying - MIQ since 1983.
- ARA Rail Skills and Career Council Member (2005).
- ACPave Committee - Australasian Concrete Pavement Association.
- Joined the Dawn Alliance as a Member in November 2012