In February 2002, after 27 years of engineering and management experience, David Bull established Bull Head Services Pty Limited to provide consulting services to the Land Transport, Rail Infrastructure, Quarrying, Building, Civil Engineering and Resource Industries.
David is able to serve the full spectrum of rail industry clients and their projects after having, at that time devoted at least 17 years to this industry. This included equipment manufacture, project management, contracting and consulting roles for government, private railway companies and major infrastructure maintenance providers.
Bull Head Services is able to offer at least the following services to suit specific client needs:
- Specialist Rail Track, Below-Rail Infrastructure & Rail Safety Management Services
- Documentation & Estimating Assistance
- Tender Support
- Technical Reports
- Project Review & Planning Assistance
- Maintenance Management & Asset Management
- Risk Management, Assessment & Analysis
- Project and Program Management
- Rail Safety Accreditation Documentation, including Boundary / Safety Interface Agreements & Interface Coordination Plans (known as Interface Agreements)
- Rail Safety Audits & Compliance Reviews
- Site Configuration & Condition Inspections
- Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Business Development Support